End-of-hiatus insanity (this post really isn’t worth your time. WORD VOMIT).
So I’ve been listening to the new Glee songs on repeat forever now (duh).
And I was getting all emotional thinking about this amazing show.
And then I started applying all these songs to it.
- Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead: I was listening this morning on my way to class. And I was like, “LOL. Ding dong, the hiatus is dead.” We’re celebrating the end of this hiatus like the Munchkinlanders celebrated the death of the wicked witch.
- It’s Not Unusual: Obviously, it’s not unusual for us to go insane over this show.
- Anything You Can Do/Anything Goes: We are proud of our fandom as a whole, but we’re all kind of insane. Especially when it comes to ships. We all think our OTPs are better than everyone else’s. LOL.
- We Got The Beat: For those of us who are insanely obsessed, Glee is like the blood in our veins. We got the beat so bad.
- You Can’t Stop The Beat: And no one can take away what this show means to us—everything it’s done for us, everything it’s still doing for us.
I’m going insane.
I love these songs.
Tomorrow night needs to come now. I’m about to blow a gasket. LOL.